2005-2008 Pocket PC Magazine Health & Fitness Award Finalist
Manage your weight, fitness and health by defining, tracking and monitoring your own diet and nutrients that matter to you. Compatible with VidaOne Diet and Fitness.
See how MyPersonalDiet works with Consumer Reports'
successful diet recommendations
Make sure to review the upgrade information
Version 5.1.1 (Nov 10, 2010)
Dishes can now be edited and deleted from the Meal screen.
Latest USDA food database, plus hundreds of additional popular restaurant foods
(and more to come), reorganized in easier-to-use categories.
Body measurements (neck, biceps, forearm, wrist, chest, waist, hip, thigh, calf,
Support for workout notes.
Body Mass Index (BMI) chart
Support for custom blood markers (*) to track specific values.
Support for custom fields (*) for workouts and health.
New Today view that displays a daily summary and makes it easy to add new meals,
workouts and health records, as well as navigate from one view to the other.
Enhanced Food Favorites list (sorted alphabetically).
Refreshed user interface.
Fully compatible with the latest Windows Mobile 6.5 phones.
Fully compatible with the new VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3 for Windows 7, Vista and XP.
(*) Requires VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3, sold separately
VidaOne® MyPersonalDiet® is the most comprehensive diet and nutrition software for Pocket PC that gives you the tools
to reach your weight goal by providing simple means of tracking your food and workouts, monitor your health and get
clear assessments of your efforts and results. MyPersonalDiet will not burn calories for you, but it will eliminate any
guesswork and help you make the right decisions to reach your objectives. It is also equipped with features to monitor
specific nutrients, which is essential for people with food restrictions.
We have received many testimonies of our customers who have used it: people who lost weight (and a lot of it) and
kept it off, people who now can accurately track their food to better control their medical condition, people who want
to maintain their weight, etc. This software provides what is needed to control your weight, and it will work for you
VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows XP and Vista!
See bundle offers below.
Windows Mobile Certified for
Windows Mobile 5 for Pocket PC and
Windows Mobile 6 Classic/Professional
Establish a complete diet plan
- Enter your profile and find out what your normal weight range exactly is.
- Choose your target weight and
MyPersonalDiet will help you determine how long a healthy diet will take. Successful weight losses are achieved by
making small, but long-lasting, changes.
- Select your diet plan (such as low carb) or create your own. MyPersonalDiet
will later notify you whenever you select a food that does not match your diet plan (such as choosing food too rich in
carbs while being on a low-carb diet).
- Set nutrients daily limits (minimum and/or maximum) on specific nutrients
(such as carbs or fat) you need to watch for in order reach your daily goals and stay within your diet plan. You will be
able to see in a chart how much you have consumed through your meals and how much you can (or not) consume further.
Select your daily energy requirements for MyPersonalDiet to calculate the recommend percent daily values (%DV). You will
be able to see whether you are missing, meeting or exceeding the %DV of the nutrients you're tracking.
Comprehensive meal entry
- Enter meals using 7500+ food items based on the USDA food database, along macro- and micro-nutrients (carbs,
proteins, total fat, sodium, cholesterol, sugar, etc.) A powerful search lets you find foods in a split-second.
MyPersonalDiet also keeps track of your favorite foods, making it super fast to build meals with the food you consume
- For each food, see how much energy comes from carbs, proteins and fat. MyPersonalDiet will notify you
whenever you select a food that does not match your diet plan (such as choosing food too rich in carbs while being on a
- You can track water and enter meals using food group servings, which is best when consuming prepared
- Add your own food with detailed nutritional information, either by weight (g/mg) or by percent Daily Value
(%DV), making it a snap to enter custom foods if you have the nutritional facts (found on almost all food items)
- See a daily summary of each food you consume, with a list of nutrients you choose to track.
- Makes it easy to
Track your health and workouts
- Track essential vital signs: weight, body fat, blood pressure and blood work markers (calcium, insulin, iron,
hematocrit and triglyceride to name a few).
- Also record your workouts, using one of the 30+ activities or by creating your own, along the duration and distance,
exertion and heart rate, and MyPersonalDiet calculates how many calories (or kJ) you used and body fat you burnt.
Quick and easy monitoring and tracking
- The Today plug-in displays your daily energy goal and actual status. Simply turn on your device and immediately see
whether you can consume (or not) more food.
- The Results screen summarizes your accomplishments since the beginning of your diet regarding:
- Your current weight vs. how much you should weigh at the moment.
- Your eating habits (whether you consume too much or not enough food).
- Your exercising habits (whether you exercise enough or not).
- What to do to reach your weight goal in terms of eating and exercising.
- The day view shows a summary of calories (or kJ) or any nutrients you wish to track (such as carbs, sugar, etc).
Quickly find out how much of them you consumed and eliminate any guesswork about how much you can still consume (or not)
for the remaining of the day while staying within your limits.
- The day view also presents a diet summary that
displays your weight trend from the start of your diet independently of the too-often discouraging but normal and usual
daily weight fluctuations. The weight trend is what matters, not the daily fluctuations.
- The month view shows an immediate snapshot of your efforts overall: you can immediately see for any day if your
weight is on track with your goal or not, helping you make a prompt assessment of your situation and take the right
- The report view presents useful summaries:
- Daily calories from BMR, workouts, allowed, meals and net.
- Daily nutrients consumption
- Nutrients (daily average)
- The chart view lets you visualize information for you to make the right decisions:
- Calories: consumption/expenditure, net and per hour.
- Vital signs: body weight, body fat, blood pressure and blood
markers (e.g. cholesterol).
- Water and nutrients consumption.
- Workout duration, distance and heart rate.
Essential for people with food restrictions
- Enter daily limits (minimum or maximum) about nutrients that have a direct impact on your health, such as glucose,
cholesterol, fiber, sugar, sodium, etc. Not only will this help to stay within your daily limits, but it is
indispensable for anyone whose health highly depends on limiting the consumption of specific nutrients (e.g. diabetics,
people with high cholesterol, people with high blood pressure, etc.) This is also useful for people that need to consume
a minimum of specific nutrients, such as calcium.
- As you enter meals, MyPersonalDiet can show you how much of each
nutrient you have consumed for the day, and whether you can consume more, have reached or exceeded the maximum (and by
how much). This eliminates the guesswork about what you can or not eat for the rest of the day.
- Track blood work
analysis and markers (such as cholesterol, triglyceride, etc). You can also instantly chart any blood marker over any
period of time to see any important trends.
- Synchronize your workouts with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows (sold separately)
- Record your outdoor workouts with a GPS receiver right into your Pocket PC using
VidaOne GPS (sold separately) and view them on Google Maps!
- Download workouts from your Polar® heart rate monitor into your Pocket PC using
VidaOne Polar (sold separately).
- Integrates with
MySportTraining (sold separately) to make it easier than ever to track your health, diet and
A friendly Windows Mobile application
- Windows 5 and 6 (Classic and Professional) supported.
- Works on portrait, landscape and square screens, and
supports high-resolution screens too!
- Integrated export (CSV), to show your dietician what you consume.
- Backup and
- Password protection ensures that only your eyes see your information
- If you are using VidaOne Diet & Fitness, make sure to upgrade it to version 3.2.0 or
newer. MyPersonalDiet 5 is not compatible with any earlier versions.
- If you are using
MySportTraining, it is recommended to upgrade to version 6.
- If you are using VidaOne GPS,
make sure to upgrade it to version 3 or newer
That is a free upgrade too!
- If you are using VidaOne Polar, make sure to upgrade it to
version 3 or newer.
Yes, that's another free upgrade.
- If you own a previous version of MyPersonalDiet for Pocket PC, you can upgrade to MyPersonalDiet 5 for only
$9.95 (limited-time offer). Simply visit our upgrade page and enter your registration code
to get a discount code.
- MyPersonalDiet 5 is compatible with Windows Mobile 5.x and 6.x (Classic and Professional), including 6.5.
Pocket PC 2000, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 and 2003 SE are not supported.