VidaOne Lifestyle is the only app that integrates all the
features you need in one single app:
- Set-up a realistic and healthy diet, and get a clear assessment of your
- Specify daily nutritional limits (e.g. 1000 mg of sodium max) and easily
track them with charts.
- Enter meals, including favorites, dishes, search, browse or enter your
own food, and view nutrition facts.
- Nutrients tracking (e.g. sodium, calcium, saturated fat, etc.) and you
choose which to track.
- Points tracking.
- Enter strength and cardio workouts with all the details you need.
- Use the integrated GPS to record your routes.
- Enter health records, as many times per day as you need. Coming soon:
- Complete journal to track meals, workouts and health records plus daily
charts to track diet and nutrients consumption. Plus features to copy one or
all meals from one day to another for fast data entry.
- Detailed calendar that shows diet progress and workouts data.
- Home screen widget to provide an update about your daily goal and
quickly access Lifestyle.
- Plenty of charts to track your calories, meals, points, diet, nutrients
(e.g. cholesterol), workouts (e.g. distance duration, ascent, heart rate)
and health data (e.g. body weight, body fat, BMI, blood pressure, etc.)
- Personalization (Metric/American), themes, energy calculation tweaks,
12-24H time format, etc.
- Add picture of your own to get motivated in the Today screen.
- Synchronization with VidaOne Diet and Fitness for Windows 7, Vista and XP (see below for more
- Installation on storage card (when available, depending on Android
device and version).
- And so much more!
VidaOne Lifestyle comes in three flavors to fit your needs.
- The Lite version allows you to get a feel for the app. You can enter all your
meals, workouts and health data, and synchronize them with VidaOne Diet and Fitness for Windows 7, Vista and XP (if
you are using it, but not required).
- The regular version adds many diet tracking features, along a useful
calendar that shows your diet progress and workouts, plus many charts to review and analyze your diet, meal,
workouts and health. It also provides more customization and allows you to set a
password to keep your data private.
- The Pro version adds various fitness
tracking tools (routines, heart rate data, workout gear tracking, activity filter,
training zones, personal best) and is aimed at those with a strong focus on workouts.
See the feature list to find out which
version is best for you.
How to Download and Install
- Open the Google Play app on your phone.
- Search for "VidaOne Lifestyle"
If you are already using an app to read QR codes (many are available in Google Play):
- Open that app, and scan one the QR codes below.
- This will open Google Play and download the app straight into your phone.
Lifestyle Lite (free)
Lifestyle Pro ($5.99)
It is compatible with VidaOne Diet and Fitness for Windows 7, Vista and XP!
In some cases, it is more convenient to enter data using a PC keyboard, such
as journal notes. Or if your iPhone or iPod Touch is damaged, lost or stolen, or
if you switch to another mobile device, the synchronization brings back your
valuable data on your new phone. Synchronization is a must when you record
information about yourself.
Any information you enter in
Lifestyle synchronizes with your PC and vice-versa,
including your routes recorded with your Android phone or downloaded from a supported
Garmin device on your PC. Using a PC is not only more convenient to enter
detailed information, but it's indispensable if your Android device is damaged,
lost or stolen, or if you switch to another mobile device. Synchronization
brings all your diet, fitness and health data back.
Whereas some other software synchronization is basically one-wayy
(e.g. SyncDocs where a complete file/database crushes the other, discarding some of the latest data
you entered) , VidaOne synchronization reconciles each piece of
information, ensuring that your most recent data are merged together, as you
All versions of Lifestyle fully synchronize with
VidaOne Diet and Fitness for Windows 7, Vista and XP
via Wi-Fi and with some HTC-manufacturer devices, via USB cable.
Please consult our Android
synchronization quick guide for additional information if needed.
And they look much better on a real